Make your home Fire Safe - here are some tips:
- Change your smoke detectors - and CO detectors - batteries yearly. We suggest on the day of Fall daylight savings time.
- Have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen - hanging on a wall in visible sight.
- Have an emergency fire escape plan - practice it annually.
- Be prepared: Send one family member to the FF1 school and of course, have them join the Annandale Hose Company. Click here to join.
- Send a generous contribution to the Annandale Hose Company. Remember, a financially sound fire department is a dependable fire department.