School Officials: Please fill out the following form to be contacted for scheduling a Fire Safety Education Program visit:
The Annandale Hose Company believes in fire safety messages for young children through our School Fire Safety Education Program. In this program, our firefighters bring fire engines to the school for children to touch and feel, followed by an interactive group assembly program that encourages fire safety. To schedule this program for your youngster's school, please have an official from your school fill out a request at the bottom of this page here.
What you can do now to enhance fire safety at home and enhance the program when it is presented at your school:
Make an escape plan
It is important to have a plan when there are children in the home. Children sometimes need help getting out of the house, and they may not know how to escape or what to do unless an adult shows them.
- how to start drafting an essay purchase annotated bibliography resume service monroe nc go here see url enter https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/ohss-100mg-clomid-twins/31/ lisinopril sildenafil anxiety seroquel social high school research paper writing help good transitions for persuasive essays naf resume builder source link thesis cryptocurrency pdf organic chemistry paper essay on role of media in today's world https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/dissertation-proposal-timetable/3/ fungoes generico do viagra https://mliesl.edu/example/harry-frank-guggenheim-dissertation-fellow/14/ barzellette sul viagra dosage academic-writing dissertations enter site viagra im bodybuilding interesting college essay intros can abilify combined with prozac sorority resume samples effexor xr beads bond assessment papers english answers https://makeitinla.org/writer/aristotelian-essay-structure/32/ https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=high-school-thesis-paper-rubric see url Have a plan for young children who cannot get outside by themselves. You will need to wake babies and very young children and help them get out. In your plan, talk about who will help each child get out safely.
- Know two ways out of every room. It is important to find two ways out of every room in the house, in case one exit is blocked or dangerous to use.
- Choose a meeting place outside the home. Children should know what to do when they hear a smoke alarm and there is no adult around. Help them practice going to the outside meeting place. Teach them to never go back inside a building that is on fire.
Keep children safe from fire and burns
Some children are curious about fire. There are simple steps you can take to keep you and the people you love safer from fire and burns.
- Keep children 3 feet away from anything that can get hot. Space heaters and stove-tops can cause terrible burns. Keep children at least 3 feet away from stoves, heaters or anything that gets hot.
- Keep smoking materials locked up in a high place. Never leave cigarette lighters or matches where children can reach them.
- Never play with lighters or matches when you are with your children. Children may try to do the same things they see you do.